jueves, 13 de octubre de 2016

Dialoge CAMI

New student.
Characters:
1.Camila                      2. English Teacher              3. Director.
Director: Good morning dear teacher. She is your new student. She is Camila Rivero and She comes from Fatima School.
English Teacher: Hello Camila, nice to meet you. Welcome to my class! I am your English teacher Zuleika, i hope that you can enjoy and learn English with me.
Camila: Nice to meet you too teacher. I am grateful for your welcome; I hope to learn too much.
Director: Ok Camila, introduce yourself to your classmates. Goodbye, I will get back to work.
Camila: Goobye miss.
Teacher: Camila come here and say hello to all.
Camila: Excuse me… Good morning! My name is Camila Rivero.
(After the class)
Teacher: Bye bye dear students, see you in the next class.

Camila: Goodbye teacher. I am happy with your class. See you soon.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario